Don't Let It Happen Again This Year...
3 New Years Resolutions To Make in 2016
2016 has arrived! Have you made any New Years resolutions yet?
Besides resolving to spend more time with family and friends, getting fit, and getting organized, have you made any New Years resolutions for your business?
Looking at your current computer network and reviewing your past year’s network support and services, are you saying to yourself “I’m not going to let this happen again in 2016”! Do any of your New Year’s resolutions include dealing with continually pesky computer network issues?
Do Your Resolutions Look Anything Like This?
- RESOLVED, double pinkie shake, I WILL get my critical company data automatically backed up and offsite daily. Whether through fire, natural disaster, tape failure, or just human error, one day I might lose all of my company data which will cost me plenty.
- RESOLVED, I will finally STOP do-it-yourself computer repair. Few business people would attempt do-it-yourself insurance; so why do I or any super-user on my staff think that we can keep up with the increasingly complex, fast changing demands of a computer network?
- RESOLVED, I will fire my current IT guy who doesn’t return my phone calls, makes me wait hours – even days – before he actually comes out to see us, charges more than we expected, and then doesn’t follow up to make sure that we are satisfied with the work.
FREE Computer Network Audit Gets You On The Road To
Keeping Your Resolutions And Eliminating
Your Day-To-Day Computer Headaches
For 26 years now we have been helping small to mid-size business owners like you eliminate common computer problems quickly and affordably so you can focus on doing what you do best: running your business.
Although we have helped many businesses in the Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania area, we have not had the opportunity to work with you. Therefore, I’d like to offer you an absolutely FREE Computer Network Audit, worth $397.
For FREE, We Will Come To Your Office And...
- Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms and viruses.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck”.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
Claim Your Free Network Audit Today:
Click Here to Schedule Your Free Network Assessment
Offer good only through January 31, 2016
Fill Out This Form To Get Your FREE Computer Network Audit
Office Manager and Secretary to the Mayor
Exceptional customer service – I can’t say enough about the staff at Micro Doctor. They are professional, efficient and extremely knowledgeable. We are a small business and they “saved” us more than once. We know they can handle any issue that comes up so we don’t have to worry about our ...Read More
Family Practice Doctor’s Office